|Program of the Month (January 2009)|
(differencing and merging tool)
WinMerge is an Open Source (GPL) visual text file differencing and merging tool for Windows. It is highly useful for determing what has changed between project versions, and then merging changes between versions.
|Top 10 Freeware (January 2009)|
|AbiWord, Auslogics Registry Defrag, Cobian Backup, HeliosPaint, Magic Mail Monitor, mp3DirectCut, NetSetMan, Revo Uninstaller, SIV, WinMerge|
|Usage Monitor 184.108.40.206
Usage Monitor lets you set watch limits on processes to know when your process is using too much. Watch limits can be placed on Memory Usage, GDI Objects, and USER Objects. This is a great tool for any developer.
World Time Clock 2.57 (last freeware version)
RahmanImager 1.0.0 (last freeware version)
RYO 0.75 (last freeware version)
Auslogics Registry Defrag 220.127.116.115 (last freeware version)
Auslogics System Information 18.104.22.168 (last freeware version)
Free YouTube Downloader Converter
Free YouTube Video Download
File Extension Changer
Largest Files Finder
|Monthly freeware pick (February 2009)|
Log Monitor is a files and directories monitoring tool. The program periodically checks selected file’s modification time and executes external program if file’s time was changed or not changed. For directories it handles such events as files change, addition or removal.
– Several files can be monitored simultaneously, each file has its own interval and is processing in the separate thread.
– List of files stores in the configuration file.
– Minimizes to System Tray.
– There is ability to pause monitoring of selected files. “Paused” state can be stored in the configuration file.
– Works on the schedule, can check files and directories only during selected time interval and days of week.
– Ability to pass changed/added file(s) information to the external program via parameters.
Download Log Monitor (596 kB)